Membership in the VCHA, Inc. includes individuals and organizations involved in the provision or facilitation of services and/or care to a patient/client in their home setting. Each membership will be listed in ONLY ONE SERVICE CATEGORY.
Dues are $450 and include these expanded benefits:
- Six networking lunches with speakers
- Education on Healthcare, Regulatory and Professional Development topics
- Six networking lunches with speakers. Annual hospital panel presentation
- Hospital and Community-based health faire exhibitor tables to connect with discharge planners, case managers, hospital staff, community members with no additional costs
- Listing on the VCHA website directory – in one category
- Opportunity to sponsor items at meetings. Click here to email Amber Winterstein for more information.
- Support non-profit organizations in the community
- New VCHA Website
*Membership is dependent upon the successful completion of the application process. See links at the bottom of this page for membership applications. All required collateral is listed on this form.
Membership: Members are required to serve on a committee. Please state your committee preference on your membership application.
Dues for one year of membership (Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2023): $450.00
Please scan and email collateral to:
If sending by mail:
The Artesian Senior Living
Attn: Amber Winterstein
203 E. El Roblar Dr.
Ojai, CA 93023
VCHA Tax ID: 20-0293626
***$25.00 late fee will apply to all renewals received after March 31, 2023***
Click here for a 2023 Membership Application
Click here if you need to make changes to your current listing
Membership includes luncheon, please see following for non-member luncheon information.
2023 Meeting Location:
Sterling Hills Golf Club
901 Sterling Hills Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
All meetings require RSVP; Click here to RSVP for the next luncheon.
Members: No charge
Guests of members: $50 per person; Non-member guests: $75 per person Click here RSVP and pay for your luncheon