Our purpose is to promote the following
- Home care as an essential component of the health care delivery system.
- An educational/support network for home care providers.
- Advocacy for patients’ right to quality coordinated health care.
- Encourage collegiate pride as we provide patient care with dignity.
- To enhance the effectiveness of the home care delivery community through professional education, legislative advocacy, peer networking and support systems as we endeavor to provide optimum services to those entrusted to our care..
- Molly Buck, President
- Jon Monroy, Vice President
- Robert Gutierrez, Secretary
- Jason Wright, Treasurer
VCHA Board of Directors:
- Membership: Amanda Larson
- Education: Teri Helton, Diane Blair
- Outreach: Cheri Andrews, Diane Arce
- Hospitality: Melanie Farber; Nancy Knutson
- Social Media/Communication/Marketing: Gaby Flores; Kris Martin