VCHA Mission is to promote:
• Homecare as an essential component of the health care delivery system.
• An educational and support network for homecare providers.
• Advocacy for patient rights to quality coordinated healthcare.
• Encouragement through collegiate pride as we provide patient care with dignity.
A) Educational Speakers. A few past speakers have included:
• Dr. Hornsein, Dr. Dattoma with UCLA, Dr. Alon Steinberg, Dr. Arias, Dr Label, Dr. Gahram, Dr. Pickrel and many others
• Case Management from Local Hospitals
• Chief of Staff at Los Robles Hospital
• Hospitalist Groups
• State Department/surveyor
• Jonathon Light, Lawyer
• Brain Injury Specialists
• Kathleen Ronald – Business Growth Expert
• Sabrina Mesko, How to De-stress and Energize!
B) Community Involvement:
• Golf Tournament
• Healthcare Symposium
• Leisure Village Health Fair
• Fundraising for nonprofit groups:
Camarillo Healthcare District
Food Share Program
Cancer Support Community
Gold Dust Gala to Support healthy women’s program of Ventura County
C) Advertise/Promote your Company: Advertise at events and in our membership booklet, social media, website and Facebook page.
D) Participate in Local Health Fairs: Only VCHA members can attend the Health Fairs: Community Memorial Hospital, Los Robles Hospital and Camarillo Healthcare District Symposium and Health Fair.Apply for Membership